September 23, 2009

This Winter's Plan

The best birthday gift ever (next to Carrot Cake) is a climbing gym membership. As a gift to myself I signed up for a membership at Vertical World. It was either this gym with mostly top-roping and lead climbing, or I could have bought a membership with the bouldering gym - Stone Gardens. Wow and am I out of shape, both my forearms and calves (from the bike ride) are extremely sore. I at least plan on going the majority of every week and hope to be climbing at a 5.12/V6 level by late December, but maybe that is me being just a little bit too optimistic.

On another note here is a list of some flicks that I am definitely looking forward to watching:


-- Well I have been blogging too much, so I will find something better to do with all of this time on my hands.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Great plan. Keep on keeping on.